Roleplay-Tan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay-Tan

Multi-fandom, crossovers and original characters are all welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Original RP] Another night at the con.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:
[Original RP] Another night at the con. Left_bar_bleue100/100[Original RP] Another night at the con. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Fandom: Pokemon

[Original RP] Another night at the con. Empty
PostSubject: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:15 pm

Ah yes, night time, the time to be you and be whoever you want to be at that. For Thomas, that was being a DJ. He just absolutely loved it and would do anything in the world for it. Watching all the others dance just made him happy beyond any explanation. Sadly, these nights had to end at some point which made Thomas inferior to the world.

Finally the rave was at it end. People were leaving and it was about to go anyway. As Thomas set his equipment back up and got ready to leave, he ran into someone. A lingering raver or was it his crew? Either way, rubbing his eyes he quickly apologized. "Hey! I'm sorry for uh, bumping into you and all.." He then realized it wasn't one of his crew and it wasn't a face he had seen earlier. "Uh..Whoever you are..?"
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Chelsea was on the move. She had seen that man Speedy was talking about and had stayed low key during the whole rave. The man was responsible for heavy human trafficking, according to Speedy's research. He had eluded her partner for years, but now she had a chance at grabbing him. Small problem: this was a public place and her man was surronded by goons. At least, that was what she had assumed. The muscular men constantly following him around had to be paid minions.

She tailed him for the whole party, trying to remain inconspicuous as possible. It was sad that she was stuck doing that the whole time. She would of rather been dancing on the dance floor, maybe find a nice guy to hang out with, maybe spend the night with... the DJ was actually not half bad considering some of the others she had heard in this joint. Slowly the music and the crowd faded away and she was no closer to catching the creep or cornering him. Watching closely, she saw him slink into a side door, along with his possy. She started to walk quickly their way, but suddenly the air was knocked out of her when she ran into someone. She heard his apology, but didn't listen to it as her prey walked behind the door. Gritting her teeth, she ran for the entrance. She totally ignored the sign that said Staff Only.
Back to top Go down
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:
[Original RP] Another night at the con. Left_bar_bleue100/100[Original RP] Another night at the con. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Finally regaining composure, Thomas followed after the others. What was their problem? Who was she following? This could only be found out by following them, right? That is exactly what he did because, why not? Running down the hall right behind her as he tried to catch up, he called out to her. What he said was unintelligible but it was what sounded like a 'Hey'. Even after calling out, he tried his hardest to catch up but just certainly couldn't. Overall, he didn't give up but instead gave it another one-hundred and ten percent. Eventually he did catch up with them somewhat and tried to talk for the most part. What he said was still unintelligible but at least he tried, right? Eventually, he made it close enough to tap her shoulder in case she didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm

Chelsea sprinted down the hall, searching. Where on Earth did he go? She saw him go through the door, but he was nowhere to be seen. This was getting on her nerves. She groaned under her breath. Suddenly she felt something on her shoulder. She turned her head to see a boy behind her. He had gray hair and freckles with green colored attire. She then recognized him as the DJ. What was he doing here? And why was he running after her? Suddenly, she came to the end of the hallway, where another door was. Gotcha, she thought. "Look, kid, leave me alone. This could get messy." Recognizing she was going to take down a criminal without her costume on, she pulled the bandanna out from her pockets and wrapped it around her face. This would protect her identity. "Go man. I don't know what you thought you'd get from following me, but there isn't anything worthwhile going on here. Get your ass out of here."
Back to top Go down
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 pm

It's too bad that he had seen her face already. "Well I mean it's kind of my job to make everything moves smoothly and well, you're chasing someone so like, did they do something to you?" He was most concerned than anything about her well being. "Are you going to just ignore me or what? I just wanna know what's going on so I can help!"
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Chelsea rolled her eyes. "Just stay out of this, kid. It's cool if you wanna watch just don't get killed." She didn't care if he stayed and watched. This was going to be realativly quick anyway. The man didn't look too heavily guarded, so she should be able to take him down quickly after the bodyguards were taken care of. "Stand back."
She kicked down the door and ran in.
Back to top Go down
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Thomas sat back and watched the action. He didn't exactly understand what was happening or even the fact that real life superheroes existed at that. "Holy fuckin shit" He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 am

Chelsea burst into the room. And she was ready for... nothing. There was no one there. A table sat in the middle with some discarded cards on it. "Shit!" she cursed. She stomped her foot angrily on the ground. Where the hell could he have gone?? "Alright, I've got to have missed something." She stalked passed the confused DJ and walked back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Thomas looked around in the room. "Yo, wait. You know that these rooms to link into other rooms since the walls move, right? I mean, just watch." And with that he unlatched one of the levers to the wall and began to slide it. Little did he know that the culprit would be behind said wall. Calling out to the other as loud as he could only to be interrupted by a brief, but heavy slug to the face.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:38 pm

Chelsea turned once she heard the yell. She saw just in time to see the DJ get hit in the face. Hard. By a man twice his size. Her target a greasy looking man, who yelled at his henchman. "Aaah! Nonono! Mr. Stikes, this is the man playing the-ah- lovely music we heard tonight." He rubbed his hands together and looked at the boy hungrily. Chelsea slinked backwards. Something in her gut told her to wait for the bodyguard to calm down before she attacked.
Back to top Go down
Macky-San

Macky-San

[ I n f o ]
HP:

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Thomas reeled back in fear as he tried to crawl away. The look on his face was complete and utter fear and vulnerability. He had never felt this way before. What was this? Was it from the slug to the face? He just didn't know.
Back to top Go down
shizzleshnazzle

shizzleshnazzle

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Chelsea gritted her teeth. The way the man was looking at the kid was unsettling. Knowing what he could do, he might take the kid away forever and who knows what he would do to him. "Well, young man, to apolgize for all this, will you come with me for a drink?"

Chelsea lunged forward and punched the bodyguard in the face. Hard. Then she roundhouse kicked him in the side, knocking the air out of him. "Kid, run!" She chopped the goonie in the neck and he fell down unconcious. "Kid-" She turned to see that the door was closed and the boy and the trafficking creep were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Original RP] Another night at the con.   [Original RP] Another night at the con. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Original RP] Another night at the con.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Tan :: Roleplay :: Original-
Jump to: